The Fall 2020 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in digital, and soon on Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
• The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World
• Visiting Theme Parks During The Pandemic
• The Bourne Stuntacular at Universal Orlando
• Q&A: Former Imagineer Eddie Sotto
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Riverboat at Disney Springs
• Versus: Docking Bay 7 vs. Satu’li Canteen
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Places to Get Scared in Orlando’s Theme Parks
• Table Service: City Works at Disney Springs
• Resort Report: Legoland Florida Pirate Island Hotel
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop: What Qualifies as a Roller Coaster
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: Knott’s Scary Farm – the Original Theme Park Haunt
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscriptions start with this issue.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers in the U.S. should receive the print version before Oct. 20, 2020. International subscribers should allow until Nov. 1, 2020.
VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, before Sept. 30, 2020.
© 2020 Dream Together Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.